| CDC200 System
Cemaric scribing, cutting, and drilling
| Features and Application
The CDC200 system is mainly used for ceramic scribing, cutting and drilling, with the advantages of high working accuracy and efficiency and lower cost. Automatic or semiautomatic production can be carried out easily with the linkage control from exterior signal.
CDC200 system applies broadly in the field of manufacturing thick film circuit of micro-electronic.
| Technical Specifications
| Laser: Pulsed solid state laser
- Laser medium: Nd3+:YAG
- Wavelength: 1.06 uµm
- Maximum average power output: 250W
- Single pulse energy: 0-5 J
- Pulse width: step adjustable
- Maximum frequency: 150 Hz(0.1 Hz/step)
- Cooling: double circulating water cooling system
- Maximum scribing speed: 1200 mm/min
- Minimum line width: 0.2 mm
- Cutting depth: 0-1.0 mm
- Cutting speed: 200 mm/min
- Drilling range: >=0.3 mm
- X-Y worktable: 250 x 160 mm (standard)
- Monitoring system: binocular microscope
- Driving and numerical control system: According to the accuracy
of machine, the step or serve motor can be chosen by user
Contact us for more information on products, pricing and ordering!